Who We Are…
- A division of the ChemArt Company, Beacon Design is the foremost leader in the creation of unique custom collectible programs.
- All of our products are 100% handmade in the USA.
- We are a fully integrated company combining multiple technologies under one roof to control the quality of the decorative products we make.
- Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB)
What We Do…
We craft your vision into a lasting annual keepsake program that allows you to turn your donors, supporters or patrons into lifelong collectors. Beacon Design will collaborate with you to create a program that can be used to;
- Recognize or give incentives to donors, volunteers, employees or partners
- Generate revenue for your organization
- Commemorate any occasion
- Create awareness for your cause
What We Make…
Beacon’s products are 100% made in the USA from solid brass, are finished in either 24 karat gold or imitation rhodium(silver look), can be screen printed with color and can be packaged in a standard box or custom packaging depending on the quantity of your order.
There is a vast array of packaging, finish and metal options that are available as well and can be discussed with your representative.
Our products include but are not limited to, the following;
- Ornament Keepsakes
- Lapel Pins
- Page Clips
- Business Card Cases
- Metal Invitations
- Money Clips
- Cuff Links
- Jewelry Components
- Architectural Signage
- And more!
How we Make It…
Each piece is designed and manufactured at our plant in Lincoln, RI. We utilize a photo chemical etching process to obtain the greatest level of detail. Each piece is then plated in your desired finish, screen printed with exquisite color if requested, assembled by hand and packaged in a gift box or alternate packaging.
To get a glimpse of how the product is made, visit our factory page (include a link to the video and factory section of the site)
Awards and Recognition
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified
- “World’s Greatest” Christmas feature segment on the Ion Network November 2011
- 2006 John Hazen White Sr. Commitment to Manufacturing Award from the Rhode Island Manufacturers Association.
- 2005 Innovation Award Nominee of SBANE (Small Business Administration of New England)
- “Made in America” Christmas feature segment on the Travel Channel December 2005
- Senator John H. Chafee Outstanding Conservation Project 2002
- 2002 Silver Award for Wellness – Providence Chamber of Commerce
- Outstanding Worksite Health Award 2002
- Narragansett Bay Commission 1999 Environmental Merit Award
- 1998 Small Business Person of the Year in the State of Rhode Island
- 1998 Honorary Doctor of Arts – University of Rhode Island to Richard E. Beaupre, owner