WHAT WOULD YOUR FOCUS AND RESPONSIBILITY BE?
- Generate New Business by Following Up on Marketing Generated Leads and Your Own Prospects
- Generate Referrals
- Maintain and Grow Your Existing Base of Accounts with a High Level of Retention
- Provide Excellent Customer Service and Follow Through
- Follow Up on Lost Clients to Bring Them Back to an Annual Program
- Work With the Marketing and Sales Manager To Identify Possible Target Markets
- Execute an Individual and Company Sales Action Plan
- Meet or Exceed Goals Set by Management
- Maintain a Certain Level of Sales Activity in Sales Force
- Build a Robust Pipeline Through Solid Planning and Consistent Effort
- Maintain Sales Force on a Daily Basis
- Make Appointments and Present Our Programs to a Targeted List of New Prospects
- Identify Possible New Clients Based on ChemArt’s Successful Annual Programs
- Facilitate a Project From Your First Conversation Through Closure
- Report Your Pipeline and Sales to Sales & Marketing Management
- Travel to Trade Shows as Well as Planned Customer/Prospect Visits Across the US (Up to 25%)
- Build Strong Client Relationships Through a Consultative Sales Approach
- Participate in Ongoing Training
- Collaborate with Marketing to Develop Effective Promotional and Sales Tools.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN TERMS OF EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE?
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred but Not Necessary
- Basic Knowledge of Sales Principles and Practices
- 2-5 Years of Sales Experience
- Experience in Making Face-to-Face and/or Online Presentations
- A Proven Track Record, Showing Your Ability to Achieve Sales Targets and Goals
- Experience in the Following Programs is Desired But Not Necessary
- CRM – Sales Force (Our Current CRM), ACT, Gold Mine, Etc.
- Microsoft Office
- Power Point
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- A Position in a Stable and Growing Company
- A Chance to Be Part of a Dynamic Sales and Marketing Team
- 401K Match
- Health and Dental Benefits
- A Company That Understands The Importance of a Work/Life Balance
- A Sales and Marketing Management Team That is Available, Collaborative and Supportive
- An Ability to Make as Much Money as the Effort You Put In, With An Aggressive Commission, Bonus and Base Pay Structure.
- Longevity. Many employees at ChemArt have been with the company for over 10 years.
To Apply For This Position Please Submit Your Resume to Our HR Manager: Rob Calef, email@example.com